最新訊息

「好忙」只會說I'm busy?

I've got a lot to do. /  I've got so much to do.

我手邊有很多事情要做

 

  • A: Do you want to join us for dinner?
  • A: 你想要跟我們一起去吃晚餐嗎?
  • B: Nah. Ive got a lot to do.
  • B: 不了,我還有很多事情要做。

 

 

 

 

 I'm tied up.

 延伸為被事情綁住而無法抽出身來

 

  • A: Were going to the movies tonight. Would you like to come?
  • A: 我們今晚要去看電影,你要一起來嗎?
  • B: No. Im tied up with a project. I need to hand it in tomorrow.
  • B: 不了,我還在忙一份專案,明天就要交了。

 

  • Mandy is tied up in a meeting now. Maybe you can call her in the afternoon.
  • Mandy 正在開會無法抽身,或許你可以下午再打給她。

 

 

 

My schedule is full. / I have a full schedule.

我的行程滿檔

句中的 full(滿的)還可以代換為 tight(緊湊的)或 hectic(繁忙的)。

 

  • A: When do you want to go camping?
  • A: 你想什麼時候去露營啊?
  • B: My schedule is so full in September. Maybe we can go in October.
  • B: 我九月的行程很滿,或許我們可以十月去。

 

  • I would love to have dinner with you, but I have a hectic schedule this week.
  • 我很想要和你一起吃晚餐,但我這禮拜的行程滿檔。

 

 

喜歡此篇文章

留言評論

(0)

# 最新訊息

LATEST NEWS

bonus
已在此頁面停留3分鐘,獲得 +1